Most companies under-estimate how much they spend on printing and how much time staff spend on managing it. Printing costs often account for around 15% of a business’s annual spending.
- Cutting capital expenditure.
- Increasing productivity of IT resources and print use.
- Reducing printing costs – by as much as 35%.
- Service Desks.
- Break-fix (see our repair page).
- Supplies Procurement of New Equipment etc.
Clarity Birmingham Output Security
Our Optimised Printing Solutions give you an easy way to control your printers and reduce costs. We are able to
- Conduct an assessment to analyse your current printing infrastructure.
- Monitor, manage and optimise your total print output environment, regardless of brand.
- Provide advice to reduce the number and types of printing devices and supplies while meeting the needs of your business.
- Be proactive in identifying and solving potential problems with printing and quickly replenish supplies when needed.
- Consider environmental issues by ensuring you print less paper, consume less energy, generate less greenhouse gas and keep waste to a minimum.
- Give workers easy and secure printing access. Monitor the printing environment and develop improvements to save both time and money.
- Provide newer solutions to printing, like platform support to cloud-based solutions, along with comprehensive network support.
- Train employees in the transition to enable them to be more productive.
- Provide automated, digital processes to replace slow, paper-based ones, like routing.